Become Y O U 2019 - Journey of the Heart
YOga · MEDITATION · AYURVEDA · NUTRITION · SPIRITUAL & HOLISTIC WELL-BEING · TRAVEL
Join us on a unique 13 day women´s retreat to Sri Lanka.
A visual and sensual awakening that touches the Spirit, rich in culture, history, breathtaking scenery, amazing food and humbling humanity - Sri Lanka is waiting for you!
· COLOMBO · SIGIRIYA · KANDY · ELLA · GALLE · HIKKADUWA ·
If you are a woman who loves travel, yoga and creating well-being in your life, this retreat is for you.
You are invited to delve deep into your Self, taking the time to connect energetically with your mind and body, re-awakening your spirit. This is an an opportunity to integrate the tools and practices of yogic lifestyle to reset, restore and re-connect with the essence of your true Self and Become Y O U.
Although beneficial, previous experience of yoga is not required. The retreat is a good starting point if you want to make changes in your lifestyle and a great beginning to your own yoga journey. If you are a practicing yogi, this is an opportunity to deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga philosophy.
YOGA SESSIONS, MEDITATION & PHILOSOPHY
· Yoga sessions incorporating asanas, pranayama and meditation.
· Workshops on yogic philosophy and Vedic lifestyle.
· Circle gatherings, sharing group experiences and wisdom.
· Time for individual rest, rejuvenation and reflection.
AYURVEDA HEALTH ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENTS
· 4 full days of Ayurvedic Immersion in a tropical jungle retreat setting.
· Workshops on Ayurvedic Nutrition and Cooking.
· A personal consultation with an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner.
· A complementary 2-hour Ayurveda Treatment.
TRAVEL, RELAX, experience the journey within…
· Spectacular train journey through tea plantations.
· Explore the ancient cave temple and climb the sacred rock fortress.
·Relax in a beautiful Villa by the Indian Ocean.
· Experience the sensory delights of Sri Lankan Food & Culture.
“Raelene and I are committed to guide and support you along the way; joined by English-speaking local staff who will do their best to make you feel safe and welcomed in the best Sri Lankan manner.” A.B.
Teacher & Coach of Spiritual and Holistic Well-being. Born in Sri Lanka. Creator of Become Y O U, a program supporting women on their path of Self-discovery through Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition, Ayurveda and experiential journeys.
Life & Career Coach, Positive Psychology Practitioner and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher, Raelene supports individuals to identify their unique strengths and reach their goals and aspirations, whilst encouraging a life of purpose and inner harmony.
We are constantly monitoring the situation in Sri Lanka. We believe that keeping our intention to travel later this year is the best way of supporting the Sri Lankan community.
· Daily yogic practices
· All meals
· Boutique accommodation
· Ayurvedic health consultation
· Customised 2- hour Ayurvedic treatment
· Knowledge workshops
· Circle gatherings
· Personal coaching consultation
· Sri Lankan cooking workshop
· English speaking local driver and guides
· All-site entry fees & tickets
·Transfers to and from Airport* (for those travelling on recommended flights)
DATES: 21 November to 3 December 2019 (excluding travel time)
DURATION: 13 days - 12 nights
TRIP COSTS : $4900 AUD per person *
Special Note: As most of the properties selected are boutique resorts with limited accommodation options, the program is based on shared accommodation.
30% deposit payable: 1 July 2019
Balance Paid in Full by 1 September 2019
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - $250AUD off Trip where deposit paid before 1 July 2019.
*Air fare, travel insurance and Visa not included
For further information or to book your spot: